giovedì 15 luglio 2010

Hello everybody!

This is my new blog.
I would like to share with you my passion for the sport I've grown since I was a kid.
The passage from the Enduro races (and the athletic training) was foreseeable and so I found myself mountain biking, road cycling, running, and finally doing triathlons.
Among my most beautiful experience there are the Italian Enduro Championship races, the Paris Roubaix, the Tour of Flanders, various Marathons and Sky Races and finally the biggest sports thrill: the IRONMAN!

I am passionate about everything concerning technological innovation and materials that accompanied me every day in training and competitions.
I'm in costant research of any technological "toys" that can contribute to a more enjoyable sport or improve my training and race performance.

I would like to exchange views on this and much more…
Stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento